top of page

Financial Committee

Topics at a glance

  • Unified Banking

    • Parent Online Bill Payment Instructions

    • Forms​

    • Purchase Cards

    • Treasurers' training

  • Fundraising in SVI

    • Fundraising guidelines (BC Council)​

    • Fundraising form (Girl Guides of Canada)

    • Fundraising spreadsheets

Unified Banking.jpg
Unified banking
Unified Banking

See the Parent Online Bill Payment Instructions to deposit monies to your
daughter's unit (i.e. cookies, events, etc.).  You'll need the banking number
for their unit and the girl's iMIS number.

Treasurers' Forms

For Units & Districts

  • Expense Claim form 
    You will need to Enable Editing at the top of the worksheet, to complete the form on your computer.  Note that the Expense Descriptions are on the second tab at the bottom.

  • Deposit form

SVI Area Level

  • The Area level Expense Claim form is currently unavailable on the website as a new form is being implemented

  • Please contact the SVI Area treasurer via email for a copy.
    On the new form Note the tabs at the bottom for specific claims

Purchase Cards

Wherever possible (i.e. vendor does not accept Visa), Unit and District purchases should be made using the purchase card

Using the purchase card on-line

See photo for an example of how to fill out a payment form.

  • Billing address is:

50 Merton Street

Toronto, ON  S 1A3

  • Phone number:


  • Shipping address is yours

  • For Guide Store purchases, DO NOT click on PayPal

The Unified Banking Champions are available to answer your questions via email here.


Example of payment form.

Fundraising in SVI Area
BC Council Fundraising Guidelines

As you plan your activities and fund raising, be sure to read the Guidelines from the BC Council before submitting a FR.1 - Application for Fundraising Approval. 

Girl Guides of Canada Fundraising Form

The Application for Fundraising Approval (FR.1) is used to request approval for any fundraising

above and beyond the sale of Girl Guide cookies by your Unit, District, Area.  

Submit the FR.1 form to the office at Guide House for review and approval prior to beginning your fundraising:

• Unit and district fundraising requests require approval from Area Council or its delegate;

• Area council fundraising requests require approval from BC Council.

Fundraising Sheets

Two handy spreadsheets to keep track of your fundraising activities.  

bottom of page